Saturday, May 17, 2014

BLOG - IT'S PARTY TIME?

Tomorrow, Sunday, May 18th, I'm taking part in my first Facebook party, from 5 PM - 11 PM EST. (That's 2 PM - 8 PM Pacific time). I'm a virgin at Facebook parties. I've never done this before.

The Awesome Dynamic Duo Mary Marvella and M J Flournoy are planning a Romance Caper! They've promised to be gentle with me. They'll be there with guests, authors, and prizes! They'll be giving away books! They' will have a different guest every half hour.
I'll be there from 7:30 - 8:00 PM EST. (That's 4:30 - 5:00 PM - my time :)) I'll be talking about my books, my research and answering questions. I'd love to have you pop buy and say "hi'. I'm giving away a print copy of one of my books. Drop by anytime during the party and find all about a bunch of great authors.
I hope to see some of you there. Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/ARomanceCaper



Also, don't forget about author, Brenda Novak’s Annual Online Auction for Diabetes Research. Brenda started the auction 10 years ago to help raise money for Juvenile Diabetes Research. Over the ten years she’s raised over two million dollars for diabetes research. The Auction goes for the month of May.      Authors, publishers, agents, writers, friends and others contribute awesome gifts for the auction. You can get condos for vacation, Coach purses, jewelry, critiques from authors and editors, meet authors and agents for breakfast and lunches, and so much more. There are special daily deals and raffles.                 I contribute a Canadian basket and I’d love to have people bid on it. I cover the postage to mail it to whoever wins. So please, at least check out the site and some of the many items listed. http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Home.taf

No comments:

Post a Comment