GEMMA JULIANA is a multi-published author who lives in an enchanted cottage in north Texas with her handsome hero, brave teen son and a comical dog who is really a human in disguise. She loves making new friends and hearing from readers. Exotic coffee and chocolate fuel her creativity. She writes romance, mystery and suspense with a splash of the paranormal. You’ll find alpha heroes in the Sheikhs of the Golden Triangle series and modern heroes in To Kiss A Leprechaun and Autumn Masquerade. More books coming soon.
Five Secrets about The Sheikhs of the Golden Triangle Series
1. Oonagh (The Amulet), the Celtic witch, created the amulet that has protected Zahiria for centuries. She’s alive… perhaps she’s reincarnated, or an immortal. Who is she now? Hmmm…
2. Sheikhs Adnan (The Sheikh’s Spy) and Rick (The Sheikh’s Crowning) know there’s oil in the Golden Triangle. What they don’t know yet is that at the heart of the kingdoms is a pocket of very special gold like none found anywhere on the planet.
3. If you thought the members of the Burindi royal family are evil humans you are only half right. They descend from a mating that took place long ago between a human and a vampire. Makes you wonder about their slave trade business that flows through their fortified castle…
4. “A terrible price was paid in the making of the amulet, and it must be put right before peace can take root in the kingdoms.” Let’s just say it has something to do with what a sly Celtic witch did to a smitten djinn. No, I really can’t say more!
5. Christmas Spirits takes place at Winterthorne Castle, in Ireland. The castle holds a secret few know about nowadays. Queen Anna, who was murdered long ago, knew the secret. Oonagh, the Celtic witch, is from her bloodline. I based this castle estate on an actual estate where I spent much time when I was young. I also knew a woman in Ireland who inspired Oonagh the Celtic witch, although mine is a fictitious character.
When she overhears a plot to assassinate a neighboring sheikh, she decides to take a gamble of her own, and escape from her prison in order to warn him.
When an unknown foreign woman shows up in his palace in the middle of the night, Sheikh Adnan distrusts her motives. Once he learns she was kidnapped and has risked her life in order to save his, he will stop at nothing to keep her by his side.
The stakes are already high. When Adnan learns that the neighboring kingdoms are involved in illegal business dealings that will shake the region, he sets about bringing them to justice. So far, the famous amulet has protected Zahiria. Will it continue to do so?To Buy The Sheikhs of the Golden Triangle Series go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/entity/-/B00BLA94AK/ref=cm_sw_su_e
Thanks for checking out Gemma and her secrets. If you have any comments or questions, Gemma will be around to answer them today. And don’t forget to check back next Thursday to find out even more author secrets about their book.