Wednesday, June 25, 2014

5 SECRETS (What No One Knows About My Book)

Our guest author today is Krista Ames, who is going to share some tidbits about the writing of her book that no one knows--until today.

My name is Krista Ames and I am from Northern Lower Michigan where I live with the love of my life and our 4 children.  We also have 2 female chocolate labs which we adore and a beautiful playful cat.
I can now say I am officially an author thanks to Turquoise Morning Press for my start. I would tell you a little history about myself and my writing but to tell you the truth, I can't remember when I became interested in writing.  I know that sounds funny but I never liked to read in school and I don't remember liking to write any better.  I do remember having an active imagination and creating my own games as my siblings are older than I am. 

I have 2 ideas of the perfect day......
1)  Spending the day with my family doing an activity we all enjoy, probably roller skating.  Kids grow up so fast and i don't want to miss a thing!
 2)  Having a whole day to hide away and write.  Now that doesn't hardly ever happen because I usually opt for #1.
I do love to write though and it's funny, but with very little free time, somehow it just finds a way to happen.  Things pop into my head when I least expect it and a story is born or a thousand words are written or I found a happy ending.  Whatever the case may be, I'm always prepared.  I'm a pencil and paper kinda gal so I have pencils everywhere.  My oldest child thought I was nuts until she started the same habit lol :)  Most times, I carry the pencils on me, stuck in a bun in my hair!


SECOND NATURE
5 Secrets About Second Nature (We don't have them yet)
Blurb from Second Nature

If a second chance presented itself, would you take it?

When the love of Dana's life leaves without a word, moving on is the last thing she wants to do.  Despite loving him, she believes she will never see him again but, little does she know, she's being set up for a night that will change her life forever.
Nicholas, A Navy man, did the only thing he could to save the woman he loved.  Driven by a secret, he disappeared and now returns, years later, with hope for love.  With one opportunity, will he be able to make things right, or is it just too late? 
Will she resist the desire she has for a second chance or will it be Second Nature?
 
To Buy Second Chance go to:    The Wild Rose Press    B&N    Amazon
You can find Krista on these links:

http://www.kristaames.com/ 
http://www.apassionforromance.blogspot.ca/ 
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon Author Pag
Roane Publishing Author Page
My Cowboy Kisses Author Page
Manic Readers

http://www.fallintoreadingreviews.blogspot.com
http://www.bridgingthegappromotions.blogspot.com


Thanks for checking out Krista and her secrets. If you have any comments or questions Krista will be around to answer them today.

And don’t forget to check back next Thursday to find out even more author secrets about their book.

No comments:

Post a Comment