Saturday, June 3, 2017

Indie Author Fringe Festival


Are you self-published? Have you ever attended an Indie Author Fringe Festival? It’s presented by the Alliance of Independent Authors. They have another one on right now.  And it’s free. This one focuses on selling your book. Since I have  a new book out June 1st I’m very interested in it and I’m taking in several of the workshops.
The Fringe festival goes for 24 hours. Usually there are workshops every hour. It works for every time zone, including the UK. Many of the presenters are also from the UK. And you don’t have to stay up all night or be glued to your computer for the twenty-four hours. The sessions will be available after the event.

Have questions – you can speak the presenter. There are also freebies and giveaways. So far, the thing most important is to have a mailing list. Many of the workshops talk about how to develop one.
One workshop I enjoyed was on Instafreebies – which I had never heard of. You can check out the fringe festival at http://selfpublishingadvice.org/indie-author-fringe-newcomers-read-this-first/

Like I said my latest book By Design was just released. I paid to use BookTweeter.com. It’s my first and only paid ad. We’ll see how it works. And I’m now considering Instafreebie. By Design is about cloning, specifically designer cloning.
Nurse Evie Dalton succumbs to greed and a chance to work with sexy Dr. Adam Marsden. She accepts a position at an isolated hospital with an onsite animal farm, screams in the night, and mysterious limos arriving in the dark. People disappear and turn up dead. There’s no way to leave and no communication outside the town.

Dr. Adam Marsden left his past behind. Now he has it all; a great job, money, and a chance to buy his own hospital. But he hadn't counted on Evie Dalton. Because of him, she’s at risk and might be the next victim.


iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/by-design/id1237611343?mt=11&ls=1&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

I'd love to hear from you on the fringe festival or my latest book

4 comments: