Cara Adams adores erotic romance, especially ménage, BDSM, and shape-shifters. One day, someone said to her, “Why don’t you put them all in one book?” So she did.
The Werewolves of Hanson Mall
1. How many werewolf stories have you read, where the pack owns and operates a multistory shopping mall?Hanson Mall was built by the werewolves when the old Alpha realized that the farmlands could no longer provide for a growing pack. The people needed employment but they still needed to be connected to their pack lands. So they built the mall. It took several years, but now it’s both their home and it provides them with everything they need.
2. Where can a lonely werewolf go to find his true mate?The mall of course. Hanson Mall has everything a human woman could possibly need, including an abundance of delicious men, er werewolves. A lonely wolf is certain to find the perfect mate there, if he looks for her.
3. What are the professional suites?Customers think the tower of the professional suites is corporate offices and it is. But it’s the offices that the pack uses to run their pack and the mall. There’s also apartments for the wolves on the eighth floor, and the headquarters for the werewolf genealogy project.
4. But how safe can it be with thousands of people coming to the mall every day?Werewolves are wise about security. There are some surprising and nifty tricks in the professional suites to keep their people safe. You see that elevator? Notice how it doesn’t have lights to tell you what floor it’s stopping at? And don’t try to press the button to make it move. It won’t go anywhere unless you have a special swipe card.
5. Some of these people have weird names.Originally the pack was descended from Celtic immigrants. Werewolves from Ireland and Wales came to America to escape persecution several hundred years ago. Some of the Hanson Mall pack still have the old Celtic names as a link to their original heritage.
The first “Werewolves of Hanson Mall” story is out now, “Publicly Exhibited”.
Sisters Willow and Hawthorne Cunliffe are fleeing from Hawthorne’s ex-boyfriend, who thinks she’s insane and is trying to force her into a mental health institution because she saw a shape-shifter. They arrive at Hanson Mall not knowing it’s a shape-shifter community.
Cadfael Hanson, the Alpha of the pack, and his second-in-command, Rhion Jones, are instantly attracted to Willow, but telling her about their identity could send the women running away again. They offer the women safety and shelter and try to demonstrate their care for Willow while still trying to discover what made Hawthorne's ex want to lock her away.
The women begin to relax and make friends, but can they ever be safe while Hawthorne's ex is searching for them? And will they lose faith in the mall community once they learn some of the people are really wolves?
Thanks for checking out Cara and her secrets. If you have any comments or questions Cara will be around to answer them today.
And don’t forget to check back next Thursday to find out even more author secrets about their book.