Monday, May 20, 2019

Newsletters


Do you do newsletters? Do you think they are worth the effort?

Do you enjoy getting newsletters? Do you read them?

I just finished doing my newsletter for June.

I’ve only just started sending out newsletters. So far not many people have unsubscribed.  Hopefully that’s a good sign.
I did research newsletter but there are so many different kinds.  I decided to
start my newsletter with what I did (or didn’t) do last month. Then I tell the readers what I’m doing and where I’ll be this month and include the links.  

This month I included a few paragraphs from  my work in progress, the fourth book in a series.

And for the first time I’m giving away a copy of the first book in the series. To enter people have to give a short critique of the draft paragraphs.

I have a guest author each time and a simple recipe I hope people enjoy.

I try to use lots of photos.

If you’d like to get my newsletter, let me know.

And I’d love to hear your thoughts on newsletter and maybe what you do in your newsletter. 

1 comment: