Tuesday, September 10, 2013

IS SEPTEMBER REALLY THE START OF A NEW YEAR?


We’re ten days into September. Do you feel this is the start of your new year?

Children go back to school and it’s the start of their year, basically September to June.

Adults start college or university, again September to December, or sign up for night school classes, usually September to December, craft classes, online workshops. They decide to try new things, maybe register for a yoga class, or get back to the gym or running every day.

We set our goals for the next few months, buy new wardrobes for school for ourselves or our children and start to plan Thanksgiving and Christmas, maybe make travel arrangements.

I don’t know about you, but I’m setting new writing goals to meet by the end of the year, looking at my budget for the rest of the year and I’m going to start meditating. I think it might help with my concentration, my motivation and even my health.

What about you? Is September a new start for you? What are you planning for this fall?

I’d love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment