Monday, July 26, 2021

Martha O'Sullivan and her New Release

Martha O'Sullivan has loved reading romance novels for as long as she can remember. Writing her own books is the realization of a lifelong dream. She is a graduate of Illinois State University where she wrote for the school newspaper and was a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. She is also a former Acquisitions Editor at MacMillan Computer Publishing. Martha writes contemporary romances with traditional couples and happy endings. Her Chances Trilogy is available at digital retailers everywhere. Her current work in progress is Christmas in Tahoe. A native Chicagoan, she lives her own happy ending in Florida with her husband and two daughters.

Beverley: Which genre or genres do you write or prefer to write? And why? 

Martha: I write what I love to read, contemporary romance with happily-ever-after endings. Some of the best writing advice I’ve ever gotten was write what you know.

Beverley: Who influenced you the most in deciding to become a writer?

Martha: I don’t know that it was a conscious decision. It was always in the back of my mind, but I was busy with life, my family. I’m not sure what happened that April night ten years ago, but I just started writing and couldn’t stop. My favorite author will come as no surprise—Nora Roberts. My first romance novel was Heartbeat by Danielle Steel.  I read it, and many of her early books, many times! 

Beverley: What gets your creative juices flowing?

Martha: Reading. Right now I’m reading Taylor Jenkins Reid’s new book Malibu Rising.

Beverley: Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Why?

Martha: I’ll date myself—I loved the Flintstones growing up. I loved Pebbles because she was a redhead like me. She made me feel less different.

Beverley: Who would you love most to meet 'in person' and why?

Martha: I’d like to meet my maternal grandfather who died before I was born. I grew up hearing stories from my grandmother about life in Ireland. I’d like his take on it. 

Beverley: If you had an unexpected free day what would you do with it?

Martha: Lay in the sun and read on the beach in Lake Tahoe.

Beverley: What are you working on now?  

Martha: My next project is Christmas in Tahoe. It’s about a romance novelist is who finds herself at loose ends. She goes to Lake Tahoe in search of a fresh start and finds so much more.

The Chances Trilogy by Martha O’Sullivan available at digital retailers everywhere and  https://www.marthaosullivan.com.

In Second Chance, star-crossed lovers Lindsay Foster and Brian Rembrandt get a second chance at love amid the brilliant blue waters of Lake Tahoe. In Chance Encounter, Delaney Richards and Mike Savoy’s quest for love takes them from Tahoe’s tranquil shores to the capricious streets of San Francisco. And in Last Chance, the heat doesn't come from the blazing summer sun and white-hot sand, but from the insatiable desire between friends-turned-lovers Moira Brody and Paul Webster. All of them will risk their hearts, and their lives, to find true love.

Blurb about Last Chance, The Chances Trilogy Book Three

    Moira Brody knows Paul Webster better than he knows himself. But neither one of them know that he is as desperately in love with her as she is with him. Still, she isn't going to wait around forever, especially on Valentine's Day. When Paul finds that out the hard way, he has no choice but to take matters into his own hands. He won't lose her. Or let the past dictate the future.

    But first Paul and Moira have to do something they’ve never done before—go on a date. A first date that turns into a passionate night together, something for which Moira has waited a long time. 

      As the veil between love and friendship grows increasingly thin between them, Paul lets his guarded heart fall in love with Moira.

     But it's more complicated than that...

     These friends-turned-lovers will have to look at each other with fresh eyes and brave hearts. Moira will have to take an epic leap of faith and Paul will have to take the ultimate risk—again. But not everybody is on their side. And Paul will have to choose between following his head and listening to his heart. Or risk losing Moira forever.

Buy Links:

Second Chance https://books2read.com/u/bprgKW

Chance Encounter https://books2read.com/u/bOX7G9

Last Chance https://books2read.com/u/brPlAw

Please visit https://www.marthaosullivan.com for blurbs, excerpts, links and more. 


Follow Martha on Instagram at:

https://www.instagram.com/authormarthaosullivan/

      

No comments:

Post a Comment