Thursday, January 9, 2020

I'm Back for the New Decade


It’s 2020 and a new decade. I’ve been erratic in posting for the last little while. It was the darn “life” thing. But I’m back.

It’s a new year and a new decade and I hope to have an exciting year and accomplish lots of things, both in writing and other areas. I make goals and not resolutions which can be measured. I didn’t do too well last year. This year I’m hoping to have two new books out and write a novella. We’ll see how that goes. I hope you’ll come back to checking my blog twice a week and finding interesting posts. I also love to hear from both readers and other authors, so comments are always welcome.

I have some great authors and their books posting every week. I’ll have writing tips, maybe some writing insights and info.

I’m still struggling to finish Death Southern Style but it’s close. I have the editor and the formatter lined up and waiting.
And I have my cover – which I love. I’ll reveal it next week – so check back for that and let me know what you think.

My website is updated. You can check it out at https://www.beverleybateman.com and I did send out a newsletter last month. Both have recipes if you’re interested. If you didn’t get it and would like to let me know or sign up on my website.

My first guest author will post Saturday, January 11th. Check her out and her new book.

1 comment: