Kae Elle Wheeler (a.k.a. Kathy L Wheeler) has a BA in Management Information Systems with 40 hours of vocal music credits. She is a computer programmer and software expert by day, also utilizes karaoke to fulfill some of her artistic needs. She is a member of several RWA chapters including The Beau Monde, DARA and OKRWA. She is an avid sports fan for NFL and NBA, theater buff, and loves to travel.
Everyone knows how awful the stepmother was to Cinderella. What we don't know is why. Even in the first three books of my Cinderella Series, Hilda is truly evil. Her goal is to kill Cinderella and have one of her own daughters marry the prince. Why, she would be mother to the future Queen of Chalmers. What is truly sad is that Lady Hildegard Marit Benegoir did not start out mean and vindictive. Oh, sure, she was a little spoiled, very temperamental, but what young woman of noble birth in a small community was not?
The Price of Scorn - book iv shows a path gone so far awry, there was no turning back—a hellish journey of survival. This heartbreaking story is no fairy tale. Here are five of Hilda’s deepest secrets.
Five Secrets From The Price of Scorn ~ book iv, Cinderella's Evil Stepmother
1) Lady Hildegard Marit Benegoir fell in love with the man of her dreams when she was but fifteen. Of course, the man was completely unsuitable. He was a prime horse trainer for the Alsace region of France. (Set In Stone - Anna Markland 6-Jun-2014) And to his credit, Pierre Tasse resisted her for two long years.
2) Hilda suffered two miscarriages, both of which were male, before finally giving birth to her cherished daughters, Pricilla Louise and Esmeralda.
3) Hilda witnessed her mother's murder right by none other than her own father.
4) Her name: "Hildegard" which is of German descent means battle guard. And her lover lovingly referred to her as "his little battle-guard." It's sweet actually.
5) Hilda married Lord Roche, Cinderella's papa, out of desperation and spite. Both of which, backfire.
The Price of Scorn Blurb:
Fourteen years after Esmeralda's marriage to Alessandro de Lecce, the birth of Pricilla's son, Jean-Luc, and Prince Charming's and Cinderella's coronation as King and Queen of Chalmers Kingdom, Lady Hildeguard Marit Benegoir-Simmon-Roch lies upon her death bed.
Hilda has never forgiven Cinderella for stealing Prince Charming from Esmeralda. But in a story of heartbreak, the sisters learn how tragedy and scorn shaped their mother's life into the woman she became. The question is: Can they forgive her?
To Buy The Price of Scorn go to:
The Price of Scorn - book is is not yet available, but its predecessors are!
The Wronged Princess - book i http://www.amazon.com/Wronged-Princess-book-Cinderella-ebook/dp/B007MF3NK0/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1411424961&sr=1-4&keywords=kae+elle+wheeler
The Unlikely Heroine - book ii http://www.amazon.com/The-Unlikely-Heroine-Cinderella-Series-ebook/dp/B00819H9KG/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ZAD5S92G0Q6J5BXZ2Q1
The Surprising Enchantress - book iii http://www.amazon.com/The-Surprising-Enchantress-Cinderella-Series-ebook/dp/B00CFN92RC/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QMGWMXNPEMF28TBX3CX
You can find Kathy at:
Thanks for checking out Kathy and her secrets. If you have any comments or questions, Kathy will be around to answer them today.
And don’t forget to check back next Thursday to find out even more author secrets about their book.