It seems to be simple to write book reviews if the book you are going to work with is your favorite one or you can read faster than anybody else. However, it might seem very frustrating to complete such an assignment if the book is three hundred pages long and you have neither time nor desire to read it by the deadline and do considerable review.
Unfortunately, there is no way out here except ordering a custom review from a reliable online writing company or simply fail your assignment. Therefore, think beforehand and read the tips presented below to get a simple structural plan of how you should prepare book reviews.
· Before you start working on this assignment, you might want to write down some points you are going to lay out in your book review. Remember, the book you are reviewing was written by the author for you to read it and get your own impression of this piece of art, not plain criticizing and such annoying rhetoric questions’ posing as: “Why would anyone call the sunset bloody...?”
· While writing your future masterpiece, deserving an A+, imagine that you are telling a story to your friend about this book.
· Important: The title of the book and the author’s name have to be mentioned in the first paragraph. This is really frustrating to read a book review not even knowing the title of the great book!
· Using separate paragraphs for each point you want to make will emphasize the ideas stated.
· Try to reveal the book’s theme in the beginning of your review. Thus, you will introduce the readers to what they are getting into.
· Write about your likes or dislikes. Did you enjoy the writing style? What stylistic devices did you like? Did it grab your attention till the very end?
· No doubt, using some quotes from the book will make your points more supported and vivid. This is not necessary, though it might help your reader get the author’s style.
· Make sure your book review is not a plain retelling. It should contain your personal opinion, the way you feel about the book. It should persuade the reader to share your viewpoint: to read the book or avoid reading it.
· Carry out research on the author and his/her biography. It will help you understand the author’s opinion better. Knowing personal information, you will be able to make conclusions on what exactly pushed the writer to create such a book with this very content.
The article also discusses how to write a movie review. You can check the whole article out at https://custom-writing.org/book-review