Monday, February 20, 2017

Totally Off Topic – We’ve Moved.


If I’ve missed anything or I’m late, I apologize. We have moved from our small RV to a park model, with wifi challenges, so I’m running behind. And Yahoo or Microsoft appear to have added the complication of resetting anything. You gotta love Yahoo.
We’ve debated this and finally decided we don’t want to drive a motorhome any more. We checked out park models and found one that hopefully doesn’t need any work. We bought it. We moved in 3 days ago, and have been busy unpacking and finding places for everything.  We love it. We have a few more things to do, but we’re close to being comfortably moved in.

I would also like to add that I lost a close friend this week. She was a classmate from nursing school and a year younger that me.  We roomed together for our reunions. It’s a reminder that life is fragile. Live every day to it’s fullest.

Check back for our guest spot on Thursday. 

1 comment: