Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Have You Moved Recently?


I apologize to everyone. I didn’t’ drop off the edge of the earth, but it feels like it.

We’ve moved, as I mentioned a while ago. We’ve been in the new house almost 3 weeks.

Since the furniture arrived we’ve had the whole upstairs painted and we’ve replaced the carpet in two bedrooms – one will now be my office. This meant all the furniture had to be in the middle of the room with at least 3 feet around the edge and then the furniture had to be completely out of the rooms. And today I found out that also meant my clothes had to be out of the walk-in closet. Half our stuff is still in boxes and I can’t find anything. And this weekend is our Thanksgiving (and going to blog on that tomorrow) and I’m cooking Thanksgiving dinner in our new house – with an oven I’m not sure how it cooks. But we’ll be with family so that’s the most important thing.

With everything in boxes and continuous interruptions I haven’t been blogging, and I apologize. I haven’t been writing either, which is even more upsetting, and I have a book I want to get published this year.  I think I’m close to getting back on track and back to writing and blogging. Hopefully this is the start of getting back into a routine.

I feel like life has been upside down for the last seven months. And that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Anyone else feel like moving is a story from hell?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment