Thursday, May 21, 2015

Good Bye David Letterman


I stayed up late last night so I could watch the end of an era.
I haven't always been a Letterman fan. I used to watch Jay Leno, but switched over to Dave a few months before Leno left his show, for various reasons. And I've been watching him ever since.
I loved Dave's Top 10 Lists. And last nights The Top Ten Things I Wanted to Say To Dave with Barbara Walters, Peyton Manning, Alex Baldwin, Bill Murray, Tina Fey and others was wonderful.
They all showed up to share their funny comment in person
Dave welcomed Stephen Colbert as is replacement and thanked all of the staff that worked on his show.
Dave's wife and his son were in the audience, which was really nice.

And he ended it with   "That's pretty much all I got ... thank you and goodnight." 

Goodnight and thank you Dave for 33 years of a late-night TV host.

No comments:

Post a Comment