Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Cover and Catch-up

I asked for help with the title for my chat room romantic suspense so I wanted to update you on it.
I just got the cover. What do you think?
I think it covers the elements of  the book. I'm waiting for my proof reader and then I hope to get it up on the various sites.
I also wanted to let everyone know that our wildfire, while not out, is 100% contained and everyone has returned home. Not a house was lost. God bless those awesome firefighters. I had packed important start in preparation for evacuation and I'm now unpacking everything. We're still not completely out of danger because the weather continues to be very hot and everything is extremely dry - no rain. And they're saying we could have dry lightning strikes for the next day or two. Small fires are breaking out, but they're all man-made. :(

I was also at the Romance Writers of America conference in San Antonio. I attend some very good workshops and learned more about self-publishing, so I`m considering new options for my books and my next steps forward.
If you have any comments on any of the above I`d love to hear them.
Have a great weekend,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment