Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Catching Up


Life got a little overwhelming and I missed my Tuesday blog - so I'm catching up here.

First- Brenda Novak's Auction for Juvenile Diabetes is over.
Thanks to everyone who dropped by.
Robin got my Canadian basket. I hope she enjoys it.
I won a first 3 chapters critique from Caroline Clemmons, a multipublished Western genre romance author. I'm thrilled and I'm going to send her the first three chapters of Targeted, Ky's story.                                            

The auction had another record-breaking year! Together with the boxed set of fourteen contemporary romances that went on sale for the month of May, they raised a total of $370,000 for diabetes research (they are still getting some donations in so that may change by a small margin). Last year's total, after all was said and done, came in at $360,000 so they are definitely celebrating!

Next, I haven't picked a title for my Chat Room book. I'm close, but a few of those that did vote, said none of the titles really excited them. So I'm going back over all of them, eliminating those that are already published titles and checking out a few more and then I want to talk to my cover artists and see which she thinks would make a great cover. 

As soon as I make the final decision, I'll let everyone know. On my website I did use Fatal Chat, but it can change.                                                     

And lastly, I didn't get my reviews done. I've finished one book and almost finished the second, so they should be up next Tuesday.
And my 5 Secrets Thursday is up next. Don't miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning the critique! And thank you so much for your awesome donation of Canadian Basket to Brenda Novak's Auction for Diabetes Research!

    ReplyDelete