Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm back and this time I think I'l stay for awhile

Well, here we go again. After a very long period of time I'm about to start blogging again. As I begin my journey through the world of self-publising I decided I would also start to blog. Some posts will be about my journey from requesting my rights to my four previously published books back, through covers, editing and publishing. Hopefully some of it will prove interesting and if you've gone through the process, or are going through it, or even thinking about it, I hope you'll share some of your thoughts and experiences.
I'm also going to publish articles on good books, movies and hopefully interesting tidbits from the day. Like being Canadian - did you know we have plastic money? Maybe more about that another day.
I'm also going to do a group blog monthly, so watch for that. The first one will be June 22nd and it's on the genres we like best. So check back for that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment